Do you really want to delete this event?
05 - 11 Feb 2018
Bali Afro-Latin Dance Holidays
Have you ever thought about dancing and relaxing on a tropical island?
Report this event
Come to Bali in February 2018!
Join us for an unforgettable vacation of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba in
paradise. 5 days of workshops, social dancing and cultural experiences
in a stunning retreat setting in the midst of rice fields.
A Dance Retreat that comprises:
- 20 hours of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba workshops with local (Agung, Nia, Dewa & Gung'is) and our very famous guest teachers Isabelle and Felicien for 6 master classes!
- social dancing nights and parties at various locations
- a full day dedicated to Balinese Dance and culture
- high quality breath-taking accommodation in beautiful Balinese
atmosphere at KajaNe Yangloni Ubud (large single occupancy room, private bathroom, air
conditioning, swimming pool and garden, close to the workshops' venue)
- enjoy your complimentary massage
- airport transfers to the accommodation from and to Denpasar-Bali airport
- three meals a day – breakfast, lunch, dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available*), snacks and drinks
- free time for you to enjoy at your leisure (relax by the pool, get a massage on-site, etc)
- excursions to the beach and holy sites
- group size of maximum 26 participants
Don't miss it, secure your spot now!
Early Bird price • $1650 USD per person based on a single occupancy room until 2018, December 1st
Second Early Bird price • $1800 USD per person based on a single occupancy room until 2018, January 1st
Regular price • $1,900 USD per person based on single occupancy room.
For a double occupancy room get a $50 USD discount per person**.
More info at www.ubudstudio.com/dance-retreat